1500 Sanded Grout
1500 Sanded Grout is formulated from a blend of high strength portland cement, graded aggregates, polymers and color-fast pigments and provides a grout joint that is dense, hard and durable. For grout joint widths of 1/16" (1.5 mm) up to 3/8" (9 mm).
Features & Benefits
- Exceeds ANSI A118.6 Specifications.
- Mix with water, or for improved performance fortify with 1776 Grout Enhancer which is equipped with anti-microbial technology.
- Designed for exterior and interior use - ideal for both heavy duty use outdoors and for long lasting beauty indoors.
- Uniform color - Grout colors are specially blended to be uniform in color.
- Available in a range of exciting colors that should satisfy even the most discriminating tastes.
- Part of a complete system that includes materials for every aspect of a tile installation to ensure quality and long lasting performance.
- Product #: 15XX-0XXX-2
25 lb (11.3 kg) bags; 104 bags per pallet
25 lb (11.3 kg) colors available:
44 Bright White, 90 Light Pewter, 40 Latte, 39 Mushroom, 78 Sterling Silver, 24 Natural Grey, 17 Marble Beige, 88 Silver Shadow, 23 Antique White, 89 Smoke Grey
All other colors available in Full Batch quantities. See your local LATICRETE Sales Representative for details.
- Available Colors: 29
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
Adding product to your cart