4-XLT Rapid is a fast setting, multi-use, polymer fortified adhesive mortar for large format tile installations. 4-XLT Rapid offers tremendous utility for non-sag wall installations, Large and Heavy Tile and thin-set applications on floors. 4-XLT Rapid is built on Water Dispersion Technology™ (WDT) platform. WDT provides for the complete dispersion of water within the mix allowing users to achieve the desired application consistency. 4-XLT Rapid also features DUST LOCK™ Technology, dramatically reducing onsite mess both during transportation of the product as well as while mixing.
Features & Benefits
- Rapid setting, ready for grouting in 3 to 4 hours.
- Incredible non-sag performance, including large and heavy tile.
- Excellent Large and Heavy Tile Mortar used as a bonding mortar from a minimum of 3/32” (2.4mm) up to a ¾” (19mm) without shrinkage.
- Utilizes Water Dispersion Technology allowing for different mortar consistencies.
- DUST LOCK Technology dramatically reduces mess both during transportation of the product as well as during mixing.
- Smooth and Creamy consistency
- "Extra Heavy" rating per ASTM C627 (TCNA)
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4 and A118.11 Shear Bond Strength Requirements
- Exceeds ISO 12004 C2FTS2 classification
- Product #: 0259-0050-2X-1
50 lb (22.7 kg) bag
Grey and White
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
Adding product to your cart
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device