VAPOR BAN™ ER
VAPOR BAN™ ER is a rapid curing, single-coat moisture vapor barrier designed for controlling the moisture vapor emission rate from new or existing concrete slabs.
Features & Benefits
- Rapid curing allows for fast return to service
- Exceeds ASTM F3010 standard
- Can be applied over new concrete in as little as 5 days
- Oil Tolerant
- Compatible with SPARTACOTE resinous coatings
- Can be pigmented with SPARTACOTE Universal Pigments
- Can be used as a broadcast coat for SPARTACOTE Chip and SPARTACOTE Quartz systems.
- Provides protection for the installation of moisture sensitive coatings
For decorative and resinous coating applications, VAPOR BAN ER can be pigmented through the use of SPARTACOTE® Universal Pigments (a full line of vibrant color pigments for both polyaspartic and epoxy products) and can accept broadcasts of either SPARTACOTE Blended Chip or SPARTACOTE Blended Quartz without negatively affecting its performance.
LATICRETE VAPOR BAN ER can be used with our NXT and SUPERCAP line of high performing self-leveling underlayments and traffic bearing overlays.
View additional vapor barrier solutions.
3 Gal (11.4 L)
VAPOR BAN ER is mixed at 3A:2B by volume.
3 Gal Kit
- Part A: 1.8 gal (6.8L) in a 4 gal pail
- Part B: 1.2 gal (4.5L) in a 2.5 gal pail
VAPOR BAN ER is a kit of two pails. Individual pails (Part A and Part B).
NOTE!: Packaging sizes and configuration were updated in July 2022. Newer versions will have a white background on the label. Pay special attention to the mix ratio and A/B components when mixing.
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
Adding product to your cart